A Defense of Honor by Kristi Ann Hunter was a delightful book to read. I could have read this book more quickly, but I was enjoying it so much that I just didn't want it to end. The author brought to light a little known aspect of life for the royal elite. She did it in a wonderful way to give light on how good decisions can really improve bad choices that led to a bad situation. I also enjoyed it because I wasn't exactly sure where she was going with the story line. It was definitely not predictable! The characters were believable and relatable. I'm really looking forward to the next book in this Haven Manor series!
Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for providing me with a review copy. A review was not required, and all opinions are my own.
Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for providing me with a review copy. A review was not required, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment